Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Play by Post Games

Interactive fiction in the Old World

You are not logged in.

#1 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:41

Grognard
Spergelord

The Oldenhaller Contract (1)

Ok chaps. I'll probably edit the shit out of the Journal post as it was a bit rushed (and I probably mangled the bejesus out of the tenses) this morning owing to my desire to fecking well start the game already!

Feel free to deliberate. LOL. I won't take skill tests for you, unless you ask. I will however take perception tests. Feel free to sandbox like pros.

The giant sitting alone is obviously Waldermar Rommel. And the woman in the crowd is Betta Falkenheim, who I have still not done the character sheet for! I'm doing it now after a sammich so hold off posting IC until its been posted up if you can. Update: I am now really tired and going to have a snooze. So I'll do it when I wake up yo. :-P

There's no time limit on this first round. Take as long as you like, I am off work now for four days so I am not in any rush to blitz forward.

One thing I am really keen on is coherency and making a great narrative. If that means colluding a bit in the OOC, so be it. I prefer that to the disjointed collection of ships passing in the night you get in other message games. Thats the main reason I chose to go for the OOC/Journal setup instead of the more common 'just post in thread' approach. I hope it works, because I have no idea if it will. lol.

As you can tell I've made you familiar with each other. You aren't quite BFF, but clearly there's a shared appreciation for being strangers in a strange land which I hope the guys who made the river journey will want to continue.

The other two, Waldermar and Betta, I am hoping will come in to the game soon(tm). If you've read the adventure (I hope not, but hey) or you've played this one before (entirely likely) you'll know whats coming up and I think thats a great time to introduce the other two characters. Of course its entirely up to you, you have things in common. Betta is a Hochlander, a child of the Drakwald like Dieter. Waldermar is from a town only thirty miles outside Nuln and will have the advantage of knowing the city and its ways, at least from afar. Just be aware that Betta and Waldermar are not friends and you're not sitting together. :-D

I also want to caution you that since the party is heavy and tank heavy at that, I'm going to be increasing the Bastard Quotient significantly as we go.

I'm sure I will have more to add here, so watch for edits/replies by me. There's no time limit on editing your posts, so feel free to sperge like me back and forth. I caution you all to refresh threads and double check posts before posting IC due to this. Also, please, please double check your tenses and make sure you avoid rambling exposition. Leave all that to me. Focus on the facts: actions, dialog and reactions.

Anything I forgot? I bet I did.

Update: I think the currency system needs a rethink. See the updated House Rules to discover how poor I just made you! :-D So, one of you paid for a round of drinks that cost 40 schillings. I'll let you decide whom. If not, I'll roll it random-like squire.

Update: if its after midnight, its not Wellentag anymore lol. Oops. Fixed.

Oh, yeah, I'd like to remind you all that I still have no idea what I am doing. :-D

I am to nerds what nerds are to normal people.

#2 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:42

Thorgal
Murder Hobo

Re: The Oldenhaller Contract (1)

So this is the thread where we can post OOC....

What will we do Scooby-gang.
My firts thought is to do something to Grolsch. Obvious the man is wrong in the head.
We are sitting in a tavern/pub just being about to feel warm again end this man comes up with the line: "it is unwise to be wandering the city at this hour."
We are not wandering, we are sitting.
Or is it his way to point out that there are now rooms to sleep available in this establishment at the moment?

.......just to get the thread started........

#3 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:43

Grognard
Spergelord

We are not wandering, we are sitting.

Haha! I am pointing and frowning at the guy who wrote the Oldenhaller Contract! :-D

It also occurred to me that you would not be wearing any armour or have loaded crossbows slung over your shoulders etc. They'd all be stowed for the journey and you'd be travelling in plain clothes with your hand weapons, well, to hand. Everything else would be in sling bags (if you have them) or rolled up in your blankets. So bear that in mind.

#4 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:43

Otvem
Majoor Majoor

I agree with you on this one Franz but not totally. In my line of work you pick up a nose for these kind of things. This Grolsch (except of course for being one of the best beers ever) is clearly smelly.

I would wander a guess he just wants to get our group out into some dark alley where him and his cronies can then take us for every pfennig we got and our livers as well....So me no trusty this here jamaica dude...

First suggestion is to tell him to stick that clay pipe where the sun don't come very often and to bugger off. This will then probably lead to an encounter later in the night in either the tavern or somewhere else. But at least we will see it coming.

Last edited by Otvem (Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:45)

#5 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:45

Otvem
Majoor Majoor

Oh i almost totally forgot:

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D YEEAAAAAAAAH the game is afoot!!!!!!

#6 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:45

Grognard
Spergelord

It is indeed! I am totally cool with you posting your Out of Character banter as your alter ego Siegfried btw. I think its proper old school chic. Just to remind you though, you don't have to. When you want to make your 'in character' contribution, post in the third person ie.

---

<Siegfried>

Siegfried grunts and slaps his flagon down on the table and says: "Bugger off ye stinking blaggard! Yahoo! ROFL LOL DOTM!!"

He then leaps to his feet, scattering everyone's drinks before making a grab for the purse of the nearest watchmen. If successful he will scream "HAhaha! Owned! NOOB!" before running out the door and down the street as fast as his legs can carry him.

OOC: If unsuccessful I want him to be cremated. Or what's left of him. Thanks!

---

#7 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:46

Otvem
Majoor Majoor

LOL okay no problem wilco

#8 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:47

Grognard
Spergelord

Here's an example of how such third person stuff is formed in to a Journal Post:

Initiative:
Werner: 55
Amaud: 49
Sabato: 41
Mysterious dwarf: 38
Konrad: 38
Albrecht: 38
Grunnir: 35
Eli: 33
Merchants: 32

After announcing his intention to arrest someone called Milo Widdershin the lean Verenan stands up, unfurls a massive net and hurls it across the room at the retreating dwarf. It sales over the merchant wall, scoots under a wooden candle holder and wraps itself around the little fop's head and shoulders. He squeaks with rage, unable to move. Werner nods in satisfaction.

Amaud stands ready to receive any attackers but does nothing to put himself in harm's way, as does his hot-headed brother Konrad, another acolyte of their harsh family swordmaster.

Sabato heads out wide into the crowd, threading his way through the sweating bodies like a magic arrow aimed at the dwarf's unprotected back. He grins as he sees him struggling under the net then scowls as he sees him cut it with some unseen blade and drop it to the floor.

Albrecht at the front of the group falls into a parrying stance, the effect spoiled slightly by his drunken swaying, occasional stumble, and hiccup attack.

Grunnir charges with a feral grin swinging his greataxe, heedless of who gets in the way. Although impressive his haymaker misses wildly and turns a nearby stool into matchwood.

Eli the initiate stands stock still, apparently surprised that none of these drunks or psychopaths are heeding him, while the merchants charge in, daggers flailing.

The lead merchant, the young blonde man, leaps at Grunnir, his dagger stabbing at his groin, but the wily dwarf has seen that move before and dances out of the way with surprising agility.

The two other merchants charge into the fray, one engaging Amaud and the other, apparently confused, attacking Eli, the young, unarmed, initiate of Sigmar. Fortunately both miss and Amaud rewards his man with a lesson in patience, pinking him in the bicep with his military issue cavalry sword.

I stole this from here. Its ace btw. One of the only games I have seen that is still going using the post-in-thread style of play.

#9 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:48

Otvem
Majoor Majoor

AWESOME

#10 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:48

Grognard
Spergelord

Yeah, sorry. I will stop shitting up your deliberation thread now with random jibber jabber. :-)

#11 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:48

Rafen

Yep I agree definitely suspicious of this Grolsch chap and as the resident dwarf feel that he should be instructed to take his foul smelling horse excretion and "go krutting"

#12 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:49

Snotling
Save the Snotlings!
Website

Agreed, this smells more fishy then we do.

But on the other hand, a nice warm (DRY) place to sleep might be a nice thing for a change.  :-P

#13 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:49

Tsamados

<Waldemar>

Waldemar sat alone observing the other members of the tavern, in particular the newly arrived group who clearly stood out as not being local. Drinking he deliberated over his actions of the past few days; was he right to give up his outrider job in the hope of landing more exciting work in Nuln, was he right to leave his elderly parents to tend to their farm alone, was he right to move away when his brother was having financial issues? He knew his actions could be misconstrued as selfish by others but he felt this was the best way he could help! On top of that was the nagging feeling that his life had  become stale, he'd travelled little bar a well trodden route around his home town of Kreuzhoffen and wanderlust fuelled by tales of riches to be had elsewhere had made up his mind . To him following his dream was like killing two birds with one stone finding exciting work that paid well and could allow him to help his family. However the kind of work he craved had been hard to come by or had been far to risky to attempt on his own.

He'd now been in Nuln three nights and his money was already starting to run low, admittedly not helped by his heavy drinking and costs incurred stabling his horse. Draining the last of his flaggon he stood up took hold of his saddle and made his way over to the bar to order another ale.

OOC I guess somehow I need to be introduced to the rest of the group so someone feel free to prevent me from being pick pocketed :-D

#14 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:50

Grognard
Spergelord

Awesome intro and its totally cool to post it here, like you say. Good way to introduce your character without typing a wall of text like I do lol.

But ..

>Draining the last of his flagon he stood up took hold of his saddle and made his way over to the bar.

That is the only part that would actually end up being posted in the Journal! As I said, try to avoid exposition and what your character thinks. All you need to do is post what you say and do. Anything else is revealed by interacting directly via dialog. There's a real freedom in this way of playing online that lets you interact with the environment and each other much more directly than usual. More natural, realistic communication and a faster pace of game is the intended outcome ..

Try to imagine you are sat round the dining room table with everyone else here. You're chatting away about what you're going to do and when it comes time you announce what your character does and says. You wouldn't spend five minutes talking about what your character is thinking etc.

Thats the big difference with this style over the traditional play by post style whereby a lot of space (and time) is taken up with thoughts, feelings etc. That's the stuff I want to avoid entirely unless spoken out loud. :-) The reasoning being that, ultimately, we're all selfish and lazy and nobody really cares what your character is thinking. Its just mental masturbation by and large. All that people care about is what you do and how it affects their character. If you sidled over yourself and injected yourself in the conversation, or warned the others to beware shysters, or asked if there was an extra bed for you wherever he was planning to take them, or just eavesdropped and followed them if they left etc etc. The NPC's would then react, the other players would react to that and suddenly there's a ton of dialog going down and loads of possible outcomes to it all. Skills and talents get used, rolls of the dice are made and the world comes to life.

Please don't be upset or feel I am being a dom or anything btw. I'm still working this out myself and I'm really bad at concisely explaining stuff as you can tell! :-D Nobody is going to 'just know' what I am trying to do here or the style conventions etc. Its all trial and error (mostly mine!). If anyone else can explain all this better than me, please do. Because sometimes I wonder if I am confusing even myself lol.

Here's some more good examples of play: http://westkingdom.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/wednesday-4-july-1280-early-morning.html

Read the 'comments' for the blog entry to see the OOC chatter and then the next Journal entry from the GM to see how it fits together in narrative form. Sorry I forgot to point that out before - because they are using a blog not a forum the 'comments' become the forum thread lol. Pretty crazy of me to not mention that! Duh!

#15 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:50

Tsamados

That's OK, I get it, you just want no inner monologue in our posts. I'll leave that post and revert to that style from now on.

#16 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:51

Grognard
Spergelord

I am literally face palming myself right now. You say in 1 sentence what I take 400 words to fail to say. lol.

#17 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:51

Snotling
Save the Snotlings!
Website

<Dieter>
To Grolsch Van Eyke - "What makes you think we are new here in Nuln?  Leave us be."

OOC
I guess depending on his response, but if he comments about us carrying our belongings with us.. simple answer "Sure, we just got off a boat, been on the river a while, does not mean we are strangers.  Again, off with you and leave us in peace."

#18 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:52

Grognard
Spergelord

Just dialog is fine, but if you add some incidental detail such as whether you are looking at him or somewhere else, if you make any gestures, handle anything, flex anything, if you're eating/drinking, if you are dripping on the table, if you're warmed or cold still etc. it makes it easier to toss in the narrative. If not, I'll just do it for you but I'd prefer not to do stuff with your characters.

Also don't forget to tell me if you want to use any items, skills or talents.

I'm not going to comment on everything you all do, or every post btw lol. Just while we start up (or until you get sick of my niggling like a fish wife and rage quit :-P).

#19 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:52

Snotling
Save the Snotlings!
Website

comment away, it does help in getting things going :-)

After asking him to leave, use perception to get how his feels, to see if he really is trying to trick us.  Deiter will take another drink (Consume Alcohol).

#20 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:53

Grognard
Spergelord

Its 10 schillings for a refill (which is about 9 more than its worth) and this is a go-get-it tavern - so you'd have to go over to the bar to get it. No wenches come this side of town. The Kaisersnitzel is a total dive and there's no tips or boarders to milk (figuratively). Most of the patrons are older and smellier than most. The ale itself is pretty thin stuff, probably watered down to jack buggery. The kind of thing your grand-daddy probably loved.

Nobody drinks the river water forty miles either side of Nuln, so this awful malt beer is the next best thing to botulism. Its arguably a close run thing though.

Unrelated: I updated your character sheets with your 'new' starting coin. Only Katalin has 'money'. That said, given he's spent 85 years earning it, it ain't all that much tbh.

#21 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:54

Tomb-2001

<Betta>

Scrapes backs her hair, gives her face a quick wipe and jostles through the crowd to slip in at the bar on the off-side of Waldemar and tries to order a drink - a small cheap one please!

OOC: Phew! All that jostling makes you thirsty!

#22 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:55

Otvem
Majoor Majoor

<Siegfried>

Siegfried has met a lot of bad bedfellows. After Dieter tells Grolsch off Siegfried  looks around the tavern to see if Grolsch has any accomplishes lurking about. And he checks his dagger to make sure he can reach it when things go awry.

Skill check on perception I guess

#23 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:55

Snotling
Save the Snotlings!
Website

Meant take another drink of whatever it is that I am drinking, not getting a new one.  Seems like a bad time to get up and leave these fine folks.

#24 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:57

Grognard
Spergelord

Ahh ok. Well we're just waiting on Franz and Katalin's replies then I can move things on. :-)

#25 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:57

Rafen

<Katalin>

Katalin watches Grolsch depart for a moment before turns to face the rest of the tavern, scanning the crowd for any likely sources of
information before focusing his attention on the giant at the bar and the girl who seems to be following him,
watching and trying to determine her intentions.

OOC

I assume that this is 2 perception tests? Is this allowed? If not please skip the crowd and just test for the girl.

#26 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:58

Grognard
Spergelord

Grolsch hasn't moved yet. Everyone's actions get queued - like a cheap office printer - until such a time as the tray is rammed in fully. If you do stuff that requires tests or movement, I'll roll initiative and it goes in that order. Until everyone has had the 24 hour deliberation period (usually), in game terms: its freeze frame. I was just going to go on posting order, but we're all in different time zones so that would be unfair. And probably dumb lol.

Multiple perception tests is fine by me. Perception is just for literally observational stuff; catching a glint of steel out the corner of your eye, noticing spots of blood on someone's shoes etc. It won't de facto reveal a character's intent, personality, affiliations.  Just to clarify, for posterity, since I am sure you know that well enough. :-) In terms of environmental perception and actual intended observation: Its a free action when witnessing a scene and a half or full action if you actually want to go out of your way to study something. So two perception tests would require your character's full attention this turn - meaning no movement, dialog or well anything else except peering intently. The act of which in itself can be perceived and responded to in kind or .. not. Staring is rude after all!

#27 Sunday, 5th October 2014 23:59

Grognard
Spergelord

If you're not going to post any particular actions IC Thorg, I'll go ahead and update. :-)
Will give it a few hours more though just in case.

Also just a heads up: the 48 hour turn comes in to effect after the update. Although, judging from the way its gone so far, I very much doubt we'll need the full 2 days for every single turn. I'm hoping not anyway, or we'll all be wandering around Nuln well in to our senile years! :-) WFRP is very dialogue and plot driven, so we'll mostly just be talking hand in hand with a little investigation most of the time. The odd splurge of ultra violence not-withstanding. Which is good, because I think that lends itself to character development and helps keep you interested far more than in other games and methods of play.

I also need to adjust the date again - sorry - as the Winter season in Warhammer does not kick off at the turn of the year but several months earlier. We'll probably move back in time to 4th Kaldezeit.

Also, also: There will be some server downtime today. Probably in the next few hours. I need to take it down to clone the sdcard. Haven't done it in a week or two. Usually takes about 20 mins.

#28 Monday, 6th October 2014 00:00

Rafen

Hi Grognad,

OK cheers I will take that into consideration for the next turn. If Katalin seems a bit rude for now that's fine, he's a dwarf after all.

#29 Monday, 6th October 2014 00:00

Grognard
Spergelord

Everyone knows stunties are wrong 'uns so I wouldn't worry. :-P

#30 Monday, 6th October 2014 00:00

Grognard
Spergelord

Ok (dons his black cap) I'm declaring this round closed for new input IC. Going to update the Journal soon(tm).

Also apologies to you Thorgal, I totally didn't realize you were asking me a question in your first post. That is really naughty of me, really, so very sorry! Answer: no, there are no places to sleep in this establishment. Its just a pokey little one room corner tavern. Doesn't even have a proper kitchen. They probably serve tea during the day .. :-|

#31 Monday, 6th October 2014 00:01

Grognard
Spergelord

Waldermar: 42
Franz: 35
Betta: 33
Siegfried: 32
Dieter: 30
Katalin: 30

Huzzah! One full turn done. I'm starting to get a feel for how this works now. Even little things in ooc can be used to make the narrative flow. Its so much better than having everyone just posting in here and there and waffling monologues etc. I'm proper enjoying writing it too. :-)

Results of perception rolls to follow as soon as I have fed the cat. Bloody thing!
Update: Now slightly delayed by chocolate orange! Mmmmm.

Ok.

Dieter perception (Grolsch van Eyke]):  Grolsch seems totally sincere to you. You've encountered many shysters in the fishing trade over the years, usually trying to hoodwink you at market. His bloodshot eyes are probably just from all the tabac smoke. His pipe (right) hand is very yellowed, so he's a heavy smoker it would seem. His mannerisms and posture suggest he is completely relaxed (if a little unnerved by Katalin glaring at him and Siegfried's whispering). His laughter is infectious enough to make you believe what he says is almost certainly the truth.

Katalin perception (Grolsch van Eyke) Grolsch strikes you as a slippery customer. He licks his lips incessantly and squints at you, which in your world, means nervousness. His tabac stained right hand conceals a tattoo. Although you cannot be sure it isn't just a smear of filth under all the yellowing. Your gut feeling is one of caution. Dieter is probably right to dismiss his proposition out of hand.

perception (Red Haired Woman) Something about her sets your teeth on edge. The last time you felt this way was when you saw the ancestors, down in the deep, deep dark. Also, those boots she's wearing: They were probably once a work of art. How does a filthy peasant like her get bespoke boots? You get the impression that her skirts conceal more than just her bony frame too. Something about the way they move with her. Her accent is harsh and broad and reminds you of Dieter's. That surely can't be a coincidence, can it?

#32 Monday, 6th October 2014 00:03

Otvem
Majoor Majoor

Cool cool cool. Loving it all the way love the writing skills as we'll :-)

After reading the results of the other perception skills it hardly matters but what did Siegfried see scanning the tavern?

#33 Monday, 6th October 2014 00:06

Tsamados

<Waldemar>

Waldemar pays the bar keep and picks up the flaggon and takes a long drink of the ale. Wiping the foam from his mouth he replies to the mans question "Yes and I'm looking for a place for the night if you know of any?". Noticing the red head being ignored at the bar he then adds "Oh and I think its the ladies turn to be served next", he tips his hat towards her "Marm". Manners had been instilled into Waldemar from a young age.

#34 Monday, 6th October 2014 00:07

Snotling
Save the Snotlings!
Website

I'm ok with others interrupting, when responding to Grolsch.

"Couple of Shillings, eh?  Not far?"  Reaching up to caress the scruff on his chin.

<OOC>
To others - what kinds of work are we going to be looking for while we are here?  Any leads or contacts?

#35 Monday, 6th October 2014 00:08

Tomb-2001

<Betta>

Betta starts with surprise - "What? Um? Lady? Where? Who? Err - that's me isn't it? – Yes I’m next, its me. Now what do I want? What do you want Betta? Do you sell beer? Yes, of course you sell beer. I like beer - at least I liked Granny's beer - yes I'll definitely have one of those. I think - Err? Yes, yes I will, but not a big one though, no, no not a big one a small one please - yes a small beer please".

Once served Betta tips a schilling and continues on to the barkeep, “I am also new to Nuln, I arrived just today, just today – it’s been quite a journey, quite a journey and just look at the state of me – what would Granny say? Tish, tish that’s what.  Eh? Where was I? A room? Yes a room? I need to find a room – a clean room, not too expensive no and oh yes respectable – yes, yes definitely respectable - where can I find a clean, affordable, respectable room”. She beams her best cooky smile at him for luck before turning to face Waldmar...

OOC: The smile is for a Charm test, the schilling is a downright bribe - hey she may be a bit odd but she ain't stupid!

#36 Monday, 6th October 2014 00:09

Grognard
Spergelord

After reading the results of the other perception skills it hardly matters but what did Siegfried see scanning the tavern?

Oh damn! I missed this post. Soooooo sorry. :-| Yeah, I will double, tripple check threads before doing updates in future man. Grrr. By way of apology I have made this perception test a bit more detailed: since you passed easily and I am a derp lord for missing your post.

Siegfried (perception) (Kaisersnitze) The tavern is a sagging building, inside just as gloomy as it is out in the coal smog. Lanterns hanging on hooks from the ceiling joists shed a meagre light, illuminating the booths lining the walls and the scattering of tables. Easily one of the roughest looking dives you've been in. Your experienced eye picks out more than a few obvious thugs, likely footpads, molls, pimps, root chewers and bravos. But also scholarly sorts here or there, presumably slumming it. Working folk aplenty: two black coated watchmen, dockers, vendors and a few obvious travellers fresh off the boats, like yourselves. Some, all, cast glances your way. A few linger a while, seeing you seeing them.

Three stand out: A nervous and surprisingly respectable looking plain faced woman with neatly combed blonde hair folded under a grey shawl. You catch her blue eyes staring at you more than could be considered polite or accidental. The man she is seated opposite, with his back to you, has the look of trouble.

Also a short, skinny man with a shaved head and dark, furtive eyes. He's perched on the edge of the dice game in the corner and glances at you momentarily before nodding, barely perceptibly at a larger, thickset bearded man loitering with his arms crossed in the shadows by the bar.

Finally a porcine man of middle years dressed in dirty but good quality garb nurses a  smudged glass of amber spirit. His face is coated in a sheen of perspiration and he has dark circles under his eyes. He's the only one with a bottle on his table. He drinks alone. You notice the index finger on his chubby left hand is wrapped in rags. Blood stains the end, presumably where the stump beneath has leaked through the material. He quickly glances away when he notices you noticing him.

The barkeep himself has the bearing of an old soldier and seems comfortable with the roughness of the clientele. Behind where he stands you notice the foot of a flight of stairs, obscured by a filthy brown curtain near the counter. Probably a back entrance, storage room or the like.

#37 Monday, 6th October 2014 00:10

Grognard
Spergelord

snotling wrote:

I'm ok with others interrupting, when responding to Grolsch.

"Couple of Shillings, eh?  Not far?"  Reaching up to caress the scruff on his chin.

<OOC>
To others - what kinds of work are we going to be looking for while we are here?  Any leads or contacts?

Seek and ye shall find. :-) 
BTW since nobody volunteered to pay for the first round the dice nominated Franz. :-)
-40 schillings.

Also Waldermar - 10 and Betta I'll adjust next round.

#38 Monday, 6th October 2014 00:11

Thorgal
Murder Hobo

<Franz>

He stands up to go to the bar to pay for the drinks. Why did he lose by pulling the shortest straw?
'Let me know what we'll be upto when I come back. But I have my reservations for this man'

OOC: Sorry to been afk for a couple of days. A mild form of the Galloping Trots kept me in bed....

Board footer