Spergelord

The Oldenhaller Contract (2)

Waldermar (38) + 9 = 47
Franz (34) + 7 = 41
Dieter (29) + 6 = 35
Siegfried (31) + 1 = 32
Katalin (26) + 4 = 30
Betta (24) + 3 = 27

Please continue Deliberation for turn 2 here. This is to prevent creating Deliberation threads with 100's of posts in. I'll do this automatically from now on and lock threads before updating journal etc. ;-) Sorry if its a bit confusing having half the stuff in the old thread but I figure better now than later.

Just to recap, so far I have IC replies for turn 2 from: Dieter, Betta, Waldermar &  Franz. Just waiting on Rafen. :-)

<Franz>

He stands up to go to the bar to pay for the drinks. Why did he lose by pulling the shortest straw?
'Let me know what we'll be upto when I come back. But I have my reservations for this man'

You already paid for the drinks when you bought them. :-) If you want to buy more you can of course .. Hehe.

Do you want to repost?

OOC: Sorry to been afk for a couple of days. A mild form of the Galloping Trots kept me in bed....

NICE.

I am to nerds what nerds are to normal people.

#2 Monday, 6th October 2014 12:53

Thorgal
Murder Hobo

Re: The Oldenhaller Contract (2)

<Franz> (repost)

Turns head to Dieter and says in a soft voice so only Dieter can hear it: "he'd better not trick us, if he does then someone has an appointment with Morr, and it better be Grolsch than one of us"

OOC: shit happens :-D , was a virus, had nothing to do with food gone bad.

#3 Monday, 6th October 2014 12:54

Grognard
Spergelord

Had the same virus last week mate. :-|

#4 Monday, 6th October 2014 12:55

Otvem
Majoor Majoor

<Siegfried>

Leans over to Dieter and Franz and says in a low voice:
"There's trouble at the bar the short skinny bald guy is eyeballing us and is with big beardy fellow over in the shadows with his arms crossed. And there is something with blondy at the table she is trying to get my/our attention. Last we have fatty over there who is missing a index finger. Probably had an encounter with some loan sharks or some. Those could still be around. But this grolsch fellow seems to be alone and maybe it is a good idea to vacate this tavern with him while watching our backs."

#5 Monday, 6th October 2014 12:55

Grognard
Spergelord

Cheers Otvem. If its ok with you I won't quote all the text about the other npc's in the Journal, just do it as an observation from your character to the others.
I like how it works out though, even if it seems a bit tedious.

Your character saw something and relayed it to them IC etc. I think, even though we can all read the results of perception tests, its kinda cool that way. :-)

It just makes it easier for you as well, you can rely on the other players to have read the OOC info so you don't need to do anything more than say 'informs them of x' and I can do the rest. Saves you hassle!

If there's anything else you want to add or do this turn, feel free btw.

#6 Monday, 6th October 2014 12:56

Otvem
Majoor Majoor

No problem with that. I will then keep it short and snappy like you suggest. And I love the way you are doing the narrative. keep it up.

#7 Monday, 6th October 2014 12:56

Grognard
Spergelord

Thanks man. Its all new to me too! :-) I really appreciate you guys putting up with all my sperging and stuff. ;-)

#8 Monday, 6th October 2014 12:57

Grognard
Spergelord

Update in a few hours. Rafen hasn't logged in 2 days so I'll leave it as long as possible. :-P To be fair I think I say 70 odd hours turn around in the fluff, but I am leaning more toward 48 hrs (max) now. Anyone think that's too fast?

I'm going on two things. 1.Because of the more direct nature of the play, its pretty easy to fire something off on a break or w/e. We're talking 5 mins tops. 2. Smartphones, tablets, pda's etc just make it really so much easier to do that.

Totally chill if you don't roll on Shabbos.

Just been mulling it over. Since I saw how you can give me literally more than enough to update an entire turn in 5 lines of text and, oddly, I'm totally happy with that as it lets me structure the narrative how I like.

#9 Monday, 6th October 2014 12:57

Snotling
Save the Snotlings!
Website

It is sounding as though we are willing to accept the accommodations.

#10 Monday, 6th October 2014 12:58

Grognard
Spergelord

Update: Locked for update

Board footer