Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Play by Post Games

Interactive fiction in the Old World

You are not logged in.

#1 Thursday, 13th November 2014 00:38

Grognard
Spergelord

The Oldenhaller Contract (13)

Tomb, we can carry over the dialog for Mattias if you like?

Otherwise, if there's anything you want to discuss, plan, add, comment etc.

I'll do another update tonight (Thursday) and again Sunday or Monday.

Hopefully we won't have a week to wait ;)

I am to nerds what nerds are to normal people.

#2 Thursday, 13th November 2014 14:51

Tomb-2001

Re: The Oldenhaller Contract (13)

Happy to carry over dialogue with Mattias from the last deliberation. Nothing to add.

Did Betta find anything of use in the room?

#3 Thursday, 13th November 2014 16:08

Grognard
Spergelord

There's the book from the vanity case, an archaic looking poesy ring with a worn and indecipherable engraving, some perfume and powders etc.
There were several different pins and pinions in the case too. Hem, hat etc.
The only candidate for a knife among the vanity items is an electroplated letter opener. Like this.
Wouldn't make a useful weapon tbh.

Ingrid also has an impressive collection of these stashed in an old luggage chest behind some dusty curtains. You could maybe upgrade your club? :)

Let me know what/if anything you want to take and I'll update your character sheet. ;)

#4 Thursday, 13th November 2014 16:59

Tsamados

Waldermar stares incredulously at Betta and her grand entrance, nudging Siegfried "Blimey what happened to her!".  After hearing Betta's command he gets to his feet still slightly groggy from the previous evenings excitement and fumbles around stuffing his few meager possessions into his backpack.  "Sounds good to me. I don't want to stay hear any longer than I have to", he replies quietly.

Waldermar if he gets a chance will question Betta on what happened upstairs and what the intentions of these people sre. He's also keen on trying to get his weapons back.

#5 Thursday, 13th November 2014 18:02

Eggburger

Katalin collects his stuff, including Mol's wooden Shallya doll, and the carving knife (in his boot) which he's been using to re-fettle the doll's details during his watch. He makes to join Betta, whispering to Waldemar as he passes: "Pull your tongue back in, Rider, you're making the miss uncomfortable.", and more quietly "Betta's going to talk the cleric 'round to waving us off on our way - with that Magnus coming along too, it looks like. He's clear that old Ingrid's plans for us won't be to out liking. So let's stay sharp, eh? I find its best to expect the worst in a spot like this."

Then more loudly: "Ready when you are, Missy".

#6 Thursday, 13th November 2014 19:14

Grognard
Spergelord

Nice :)

Welcome back Waldermar!

I had a liquid lunch and am now feeling the full glorious effect ..

Another late/early one tonight. ;)

#7 Thursday, 13th November 2014 23:19

Tomb-2001

Liking the updates so far - this should be great wheneveryone is back on their feet!

Betta will take one of 'these' to upgrade her club/branch - (couldn't get the link to work but given your updates so far and Ingrid's former occupation I am imagining Betta is going to be walking around with an enormous phallus as a weapon!). She will also grab a hat pin and use it to secure her new hat - also she is thinking it might be necessary to 'CURSE' Ingrid later.

Betta smiles at Waldemar for his generous attention then coyly thanks Katlin for his noble behavior. She will fill the others in on whats happened since they arrived but omit her feeble atempt to intimidate Magnus. On Magnus she will say that she believes he is their best chance of getting out of here but believes they need to remain wary of his ultimate aims.

Finally before speaking to Mattias she will check how the others are recovering and try to restore a few wounds [HEAL chk] - Even Siegfried might be a bit more compliant this morning after a night of suffering?

#8 Thursday, 13th November 2014 23:47

Grognard
Spergelord

Oops looks like the the nohotlinkingpolis have owned that one. Heh. Yeah it was a woodcutting of 17th century noble women shopping for monstrous prosthetic appendages, apparently with their husbands in tow. I can't help but speculate that life is a lot less fun nowadays!
Duly noted re: Ingrid.
Healing also noted.

I need to stop stopping because every time I do, I end up with enough material for another update without actually advanced the plot much lol. My bad.

#9 Friday, 14th November 2014 00:00

Tomb-2001

Heh, heh - Evil aren't we!

#10 Friday, 14th November 2014 00:15

Grognard
Spergelord

Hehe. Nah, its all good. ;) I'm a lot more confident about long term consistency now than last year.
The new forum software helps a lot too, being a wee bit easier on the eyeballs. I've started using the iPad mini and my Moto G during the day. Couldn't have done that with the nasty old forum.

#11 Friday, 14th November 2014 00:49

Grognard
Spergelord

Grr I've run out of time tonight. Sorry. Will post up tomorrow during the day - I have the afternoon off.
Got an early appt tomorrow I need to be alive for. ;)

#12 Friday, 14th November 2014 20:49

Grognard
Spergelord

Apologies once again, busy day! Never count on having time to yourself. Dangerously optimistic eh?
Working on update now!

Board footer